Monday, April 27, 2009

Almost There

I have 3 1/2 weeks left until this little boy POPS out of my belly. I am torn with emotion...

Positives (In no particular order)
1. No more fatness
2. No more uncomfortable nights
3. Gain control of my own body
4. Sweet little baby
5. SWEET LITTLE BABY!!!

Negatives
1. NO SLEEP
2. Spitting up
3. Diapers, diapers, diapers
4. Gabooze of laundry

BUT, although it is bittersweet...I cannot wait for this SWEET LITTLE BABY to arrive! I am more baby hungry than I have ever been in my life! I'm definitely ready to take on the adventure yet again ;)

3 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YAY!!! i can't BELIEVE you are that close already! it's so fun that you are sooo baby hungry, i'm excited to hear your labor story & see pics of him! good luck friend, hope all goes smoothly. i am EXCITED to hear the announcement!

Candace said...

Yeah, I just looked at your
"baby ticker" thingy and couldn't believe how CLOSE you are!!! GOOD LUCK with everything!

Kimberly said...

Wow! I didn't realize you were so far along. It goes by fast for everyone except for the one who is preggo! Can't wait to see the next baby boy Click! Hope things go well!