Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh What FUN....

We had a FANTASTIC Christmas.
We put out eggnog and cookies for Santa and he treated us GOOD!!!


Madison got a pillow pet, books, candy, artist utensils, Beauty and the Beast, How to Train your Dragon, card games, puzzles, and pajamas.

I got a Chi straightener, blanket, wallet, shirt, taffy, necklace, food saver, magic bullet, orange, and earrings.

Stetson got Alice and Wonderland, books, talking teddy bear, electric train, toy helicopter and candy.


JC got the rockband holder/organizer, candy, spanish/english dictionary (lol), flashlight, mag light, "blood" light, and pajamas.
OH....and JC got a 55" LED HD 3D TV...Spoiled!!!!!



Gavin got Madagascar Kart for Wii, Skateboard, candy, Toy Story 3, shirt, silly bands, books, and puzzles.
We had a nice cozy Christmas with just our little family.
It was really nice and a great tradition that we intend to keep :)





4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

I don't remember anything about this post except for JC's 55" 3D tv! Haha jk but that is exciting! You guys totally deserve it. I'm glad you had a good Christmas together. P.S. I got a hair straightener too! It's the only professional one I've owned and I loooove it.

Elizabeth said...

What a lucky guy JC is- i'm not gonna tell my husband what yours got so that he won't be jealous..LOL! Looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas!

The Burtons said...

Wahoo! Looks like you guys made out like bandits! I also like staying home with my own little family (even though we didn't do that this year). It is nice to just be able to enjoy your kids.

keep klein-man said...

JC looks so happy. :) What a great time you all had. Fun for all. Great pics.