Saturday, July 16, 2011

Milestones

JC turned 30 on June 26th. He was in Louisianna, therefore not much of a birthday from the family! We did go to eat with JC's dad, Matt and Mitzi before he left for his "birthday".



on July 2nd we celebrated our EiGHTH anniversary. JC was still in Louisianna but we made up for that when he got home ;)

I can't believe we have been married 8 years. We have been through MORE than I ever wanted to go through, but we made it. We are still in love.

Excited for the future. Happy about the past. Can't wait for eternity!




6 comments:

Veer said...

very very happy anniversary and birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like your creativity .
Spain Holiday Packages
<Cheap Spain Holidays

royal said...

Nice Sharing!
We specialize in providing innovate and high quality solutions that helps our clients in gaining an edge over their competitors. We ensure that we have a good understanding of the client's expectations, goals and objectives before developing a project.

Thanks
Best SEO Company

royal said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Webcam Chat Script

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Groupon Clone Script

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Guaranteed SEO Services

royal said...

hi,
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

Thanks
GPS Micro Tracker