Monday, March 12, 2012

Louisiana

I cannot believe that we have been in Louisiana for almost 6 weeks now. I LOVE LOVE it. It's been such a great move for our family. We are very happy!

JC's job is going perfectly. We get to see him every night AND he gets 2 weeks off a month. Can't beat that!

The kids and I are adjusting well. We have met some GREAT people. The people here are so nice and caring. Everyone introduces themselves and are so willing to help. It has been sooooo different from AZ because we have a small ward that covers hundreds of miles...but it's still the Gospel. I actually love our ward. I couldn't be happier with our choice of house, ward, town, school, etc.

The kids school wears uniforms, ALL of Louisiana schools do! So, I had to go buy ALL NEW clothes for the kids when we got here. That was fun...NOT! Hopefully it will save me $ in the long run, but it sure hasn't so far!!! The uniform thing is nice though in the mornings because there's no choice on what to wear. It's just the same ole same ole!!!

LIfE IS GOOD!!!!

1 comment: