Monday, May 26, 2008

BEST friends

So this weekend I had so much fun. On Thursday I went to my cousin Stefani's graduation. Saw tons of friends and had a great time. Then on Friday I went to breakfast with my sister and some friends from High School. It is so fun to be with such great friends. When I am with them it feels like we have seen each other everyday! That's what great friends are for!!! Then after we went to breakfast I went to my BF from HS, Rachelle's baby shower. It was so fun to see her. She lives in Idaho now and we never get to talk or visit. So it was great , there is nothing like BEST friends!!!
Then after the baby shower I drove back to Pima and then me and my parents drove to my house. So basically I drove 5 1/2 hours. But it was good to be home and to RELAX a little! THANKs to my parents for letting me hang out and for watching my kids while I went to Rachelle's baby shower. They are such great grandparents!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

IM glad you decided to go!! It was a long drive, but worth it RIght???

Heather K said...

Thanks so much for coming for the shower. Rachelle was suprised to see all her friends and I'm so glad it worked out. Those outfits from the children's place were of course adorable.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RaCHELLE HuRD said...

ladoogie:
i was SO EXCITED that i got to see you!!! thanks so much for taking the time to come. :) i'm really sad i didn't get to talk to you more. your gifts were seriously so cute, and i'm excited to use her new outfits! dude i seriously miss you!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
"Life Insurance 4 UK" combines its national strengths and local advantages to offer its users a wide range of innovative life insurance quotes. The website was created to help users find the best possible life insurance UK quote for their circumstances.

Thanks
Life Insurance UK