Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Preschool Graduation - Heritage Zoo

On Monday (5/12) Madison's preschool went to the Heritage Zoo in Prescott to celebrate. The kids had a blast. The favorite animals were the llama, bear, and jaguar. They also got to eat cake and play at the park in the zoo. Madison has had such a great time in Preschool this year and this zoo trip was definitely the icing on the cake!!!



How cute is this! Gavin is trying to climb under the railings to get a CLOSER look at the bear!



This is my favorite picture, Gavin is trying to feed the llamas. How cute,


sorry the pics are so blurry, they are a pic of a pic.




Oh, and I chopped my hair and dyed it really blonde. I really like it though!



All the preschool kids! Madison is in black in the middle.




1 comment:

Ben and Amberly said...

I have to say the pictures of the pictures are great. I could have emailed them to you. Anyways the zoo was fun. We need to do that agian.