Friday, September 12, 2008

Nephi's coming HOME


Nephi (my brother) is coming home TOMORROW. I am so excited. He is one of the best people I have ever known. He was a stellar athlete but never let himself get big headed. He has always CTR'd. He is valiant in doing the Lords work. He is one of my best friends. He is a great example to everyone around him. He has definitely lived up to his BIG name! I just want everyone to know how PROUD I am of him and his willingness to serve the Lord. He is a GREAT person!!! I love my brother :) Can't wait to see him!

3 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

I finally found you. Val kept telling me you had a Blog and I found you. How have you guys been? P.S. Thank you for the wedding present. I love the sheets!

Skinners said...

Hey! I'd love to have you on our list but can't add you without an email address! Just leave it in the comments. I'm getting ready to revamp and add some more people to my sidebar list so hope you don't mind if I add you guys. Glad to hear all is going well.

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

So I think we need to hook up Jessi and Nephi, maybe do some little sisterly meddling.