Monday, December 8, 2008

Quickly I'll obey.

Every morning that I have to wake Madison up and it's preschool day (Monday and Wednesday), she jumps right out of bed and quickly obeys!! YEAH for preschool.

I asked Madison "what do you love about preschool?"

Playing
Mindy reads us books
Friends
Christmas
Snowman that we made
Snack time

She is halarious. Madison also told me "I wish Mindy would buy a school bus so that she could come pick up the kids and bring them back home to their houses." Isn't it funny how little kids think riding the school bus is the BEST.

Oh, to be so happy over school!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SHe is so cute, i cant believe she is so big, going to preschool already. Crazy. kids are halerious, kaden says the funniest things sometimes.

LeVander Family said...

What a good girl! I'm getting nervous for Brayden to start preschool, he LOVES his sleep a little too much. We'll see how getting up early goes?!

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
.