Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Deets Wedding




On April 12 we went to David and Nina's wedding. We had a great time. It was probably by far the fanciest wedding I have ever been to! We got to see all of JC's family and had a complete blast. It was a "black-tie affair" wedding so we had to get all dressed up. It was really fun to get all dressed up. It's not every day you get to look fancy!!! Anyways, here are some pics. It was an adult only wedding so my mom and sister watched our kids til midnight. Oh, and I think my husband was the HOTTEST guy there :)

6 comments:

LeVander Family said...

you guys are hot! i need your email address so i can send some pictures.

Marisa said...

This is Marks wife... He says Hey, you have a great family! I am going to add your link on our blog!

The Serr Team said...

Wow you two! What a good looking couple! I'm so excited you started a blog...it's so fun to keep updated and look at your stunning photos. I think we need more excuses to get dolled up, we don't get a chance to do that nearly enough, especially as mothers!

David and Nikki said...

Hot Diggity Dog...Seriously! You guys look quite snazzy (*rolling the tongue*)! Love it, Love it, Love it!

Unknown said...

So you guys are so adorable, i wish i had somewhere to go that was that fancy....i miss getting all dolled up. i guess i could get all fancy and just play with my kids all day. haha

Alicia said...

I wanted to tell you guys how good you looked, but we only got to see you for those couple of seconds on the dance floor. The wedding was amazing! It was great to see you guys. I agree with everything you said, except who the hottest guy at the wedding was. The winner was Danny. Hands down. :) Ha ha!