Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo



We had such a great time going to Disney on Ice. I thought it would be boring for adults and fun for kids but it was actually very entertaining. They followed the Finding Nemo story line exactly and it was GREAT. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity!! Madison absolutely loved it and stayed intrigued the entire time. Gavin liked the first 10 minutes and then wanted to leave. Leave it to Gavin to be a party pooper :).

4 comments:

FISH FAMILY said...

Hey guys I saw the Disney on Ice and it looked fun I can't wait til Raylee is old enough to do that. Our blog is tcanddes.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blogging world too.
Its lots of fun! We hope you guys are doing great and call us when your in town.

Candace said...

YAY you're offically a blogger now!! I'm working on inviting you to see mine...it's being weird for some reason. Do I just use your clickmedical@yahoo.com email address?

Rob and Mitzi said...

Hurray! I can't wait to see more! I think blogs are myspace for dummies! That's probably why I have one. I just couldn't figure out myspace for some reason. WELCOME!

LeVander Family said...

that does look like fun! we need to come up and go to one with you. tonight was fun we need to do it more!!