Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Birthday TIME

So today is my birthday. JC got me pedastools for my brand new front loading washer and dryer. I was so excited because I couldn't bear to spend the money for them for no reason. He also got me a dozen roses and while he was putting them on the table he realized there were only 11 roses. WHAT...lol, oh well, they are BeAuTiFuL. We also had a little celebration at the lake with our family, they sang 'Happy Birthday' and my mom got me a Boston Cream Cake, which was EXCELLENT. Anyways, the big TWO FOUR!!!

New washer and dryer...got a smoking deal and couldn't pass them up ;)



My E L E V E N roses...lol

US at the lake, I'm in black tanktop!!!





6 comments:

The Serr Team said...

Happy be-lated Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a grand time! Tell JC that only 11 flowers means he'll have to make up that 1 with at least another true dozen. (wink, wink) Nice washer and dryer...you make me envious!

Adam & Rachel said...

Sweet Birthday! 24 isn't bad, but doesnt it seem old to think that you are going to be 25? Well, that's how I feel. I still remember being a kid. Nuts how time goes. Anyways...I'm glad you're having fun! I love the pictures and boating is the best! Adam is at Lake Powell right now with his family. I'm sure they are having a blast. Angela and I didn't go because it's hard for a little baby on the boat for 4 days straight. She doesn't need that much sun to get her vitamin D. Oh well...he deserves some fun. Angela and I are having a fun girl weekend together. It's all good.

Unknown said...

So yes, i was right, it was your birhtday. i have a great memory. Im such a great friend. LOL. i hope you had so much fun. I LOVE love your washer and dryer(even nicer, there inside)

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Happy Birthday!
Nice washer and dryer! I have them as well and love them! Just be careful..I don't know how but somehow those little holes manage to swallow a hole sock! Causing my washer to clog over flow with water and not drain! Thankfully Scott was able to take the whole thing apart and pull out our mystery sock! I am still confused to this day how the sock ended up in the drainage tubes???

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
how to unlock blackberry storm

royal said...

Hi,
Bbunlock provide you instant unlock for your blackberry phone worldwide we are known as fast blackberry unlocking service for any unlock blackberry code instantly, with 24x7 live chat support.

Thanks for sharing!
How To Unlock My Blackberry Torch