Monday, July 14, 2008

Heavenly Fathers Plan

so, I kick myself for posting things a little too soon. But, just because I posted, I was going to let everyone know that I had a miscarriage. Don't know why or what happened?? But, we are doing great. I don't really feel super upset about it mostly because I already have 2 beautiful children and because it is my first one. I don't know why it happened on my 3rd child, but it did. It is definitely going to set us back and Gavin isn't getting any younger, so we will have a much bigger gap than expected, but we will be just fine! Anyways, if I would have just waited a couple more days to post that I was pregnant in the first place, then I wouldn't have to be doing this. But oh well. So, just so everyone knows, I am fine with this, everything is great, and hopefully things will go better the next go around. But, we are definitely not rushing things! ;)

5 comments:

Candace said...

I'm so sorry to hear that LaDawn, but glad that you are still feeling ok about it. Heavenly Father often has different plans than we do; best wishes with future plans!

David and Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Nikki said...

We
L
O
V
E,

L
O
V
E,

L
O
V
E
the Click's...and yes, you do have two BEAUTFUL children! Just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you!
Rockband? When you are up to it:)

Brian and Janette said...

First off, so glad to hear that you are doing/feeling good. Secondly, please do not be the least bit embarrassed about posting "too early." In my opinion, there is never a "too early" to announce a pregnancy...because 9 times out of 10, if you have a miscarriage, people will find out about it even if they didn't know you were pregnant before hand. And the more people that do know, the more support you'll have in the end. Anyway, sorry this happened but I'm glad you've allowed this trial to strengthen your testimony.
Ok...as for the memory that I have of you...remember the time that we stalked up on all sorts of goodies and yummy snacks on a long volleyball trip! It was in retaliation for a few "certain" teammates that wouldn't share their water with us on the previous long trip! Anyway, I think our point was made and they were quite jealous of our stash! Oh, we were dorks, but those were fun times!

LeVander Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that! Having to post something like this is never fun:( You do have two gorgeous babies, and I have no doubt you have plenty more waiting to come down! I love you guys, and have you in my heart and prayers. We do need to come up, and would if gas didn't cost $50 a gallon!! Love ya