Monday, July 7, 2008

The Hard Work has Finally Paid OFF

So, today JC officially finished Helicopter school. He is no longer a student. He is a CFII pilot with all ratings! We are so flippin' excited. He has worked so dang hard and it has finally paid off! It's very surreal now that it is actually over! Anyways, JC is going to start working in August and will be making WAY more money than we have ever made in our entire lives! It might not be much but it will be like "millions" to us! Student salary doesn't cut it! YEAH, I am so excited.

Oh, and FYI, we are expecting our 3rd baby in Feb. AAAAHHHHHHHH. I don't think you can ever be ready for baby #3 but Gavin will be 3 years old, so it's definitely about time!

(4th of July pictures to come)

6 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! yay for being done with school, and YAY for a new baby coming!! how long have you known you're pregnant, you little snookum berry? :)

Brian and Janette said...

Congratulations.....two times! It's got to be a good feeling knowing that money is coming around the corner. As for me, a baby is coming and my income will stop...but, I think we can handle it! So, good to hear you're doing so great!

Heather said...

Congratulations on graduation and the new babe! It is a good place to be in life.

Candace said...

Exciting times for you guys!! To be finally MAKING money....what's that like?! :)CONGRATS on graduation and BABY #3! Yeah...not sure when that will happen for us...With the big move and everything my kids have been giving me LOTS of reasons to stay on the birth control for awhile! Love um, but they are a handful!! :)

The Melo's said...

I love how people just drop in the fact that they are prego at the end of a post, I have seen a couple of people do that and it cracks me up for some reason! How exciting that JC has graduated too, I am looking forward to having some money too after Paul graduates, only a year left and we will be back, YEAH!!!! Anyway, congrats and all the exciting stuff going on right now!

Unknown said...

Yay for Jc, it seems he has been going for along time.

Im sorry for you lose, I LOVE YOu. if you need anything. i CAN drive up there. LOL!. i hope everything works out!