Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Roosevelt Lake = FUN

The last two weekends we have met my family down at Roosevelt Lake. We have had TONS of fun!!! I wasn't able to slolom ski due to female issues still but hopefully next time I will be back on track ;). JC kicked trash at wakeboarding and slolom. There is an AWESOME picture that Jill got of JC jumping on the wakeboard, hopefully she will email it to me!!! Anyways, the kids absolutely love it. Madison has learned that she can swim all over the lake with her lifejacket. Gavin just flirts with the girls at the dock lol. Our family definitely LOVES the water!!! Heres some pics of all the fun...



JC, Gavin, Madison, and Nana



Madison getting ready to TRY to ski...she did so good though! We were so proud of her. 4 and STRONG. lol

JC slolom skiing. He is almost touching the water...took the pic a little too quick


The whole fam at the lake

1 comment:

LeVander Family said...

you guys are adorable! I know I've said this a million times, but I DO wish we lived closer!! We need to really make an effort to do something...camping anyone?:)