Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy LATE Anniversary


Should have posted this sooner but we have been so flippin busy. JC and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on July 2. It's crazy to think that I have been married for FIVE years. Crazy how time flies. Our anniversary was really nice. We were able to go to the movies and eat at Chili's. And since JC works at Chili's and it was our anniversary, they gave us our meal for FREE. That was awesome and really thoughtful of them! Justin and Jill watched our kids for us so we could enjoy time alone, which is a rareity when you have kids!:). Anyways, life has been great, marriage has been great, and I can't wait to celebrate many more years with the one I love!

3 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

CONGRATULATIONS on 5 years together! We are hitting that mark this December. It goes by SO fast! Oh and congrats also on your husband graduating! That is such a nice feeling. As for Vallone design....I got a business marketing degree. I am an install coordinator for them. Basically the designer does all of the designing...architecture, fabrics, furniture, paint, draperies, etc. Then, I coordinate the movers, and other installers to put the house together. Then I do the fluff...accessorize and make the house look good. I move all of the furniture in and make sure things look like the designer had planned. It's a lot of work but it's SO fun! I love seeing everything come together. Then, if the client wants a turn key...I sort through all of their personal stuff ie clothes, other items from previous house...kitchen, bathrooms, etc. Throw out what is bad and move in the new. Organizing each room. So, when the client comes to their knew house, I hand them their keys, show them the alarm, and everything they need to live is already in place. Including toilet paper and cleaning supplies. FULLY Stocked. That's why an install takes several months! Good thing I LOVE to travel and SHOP!

LeVander Family said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years! I remamber that day, and those receptions like they were yesterday! Happy late anniversary

csrussell said...

Happy late Avviversary!!!! Time does fly. We will be married for 4 years on the 16th crazy huh? Hey we are most likely comeing up to your neck of the woods this weekend are you guys going to be there or are you comeing to PIMA?